What is udyog Aadhar?
The Ministry of MSME for small and medium enterprises provides a distinctive twelve digit government identification number to register them as an MSME. Udhyog Aadhar Registration is otherwise called Aadhar for business. A sole proprietor will never obtain official government recognition, unlike other business entities. Udhyog Aadhar helps to such persons to obtain a unique identity and official registration with the Government that authenticates his business existence. The officially recognized entities can also register for Udhyog Aadhar Registration in order to receive the other benefits of MSME. The objective behind the facilitation of the Udhyog Aadhar is to offer the Government benefits to small & medium scale industries/businesses in India who have registered their Udhyog Aadhar through MSME.
Benefits of Udhyog Aadhar registration:
- After the Udhyog Aadhar registration, one can enjoy many benefits in his/her business. Various beneficial schemes are offered by the Ministry of MSME with the goal of protecting small enterprises and assisting them in their growth and development. The benefits are as follows:
- Once your business is getting registered with Udhyog Aadhar, you will be getting all kinds of government scheme benefits such as a loan with no interest, no without guarantee.
- A financial back up will be provided to you for taking part in foreign business expos from the Government
- Your business will be availed with a concession on the electricity bill
- Exemption on excise, the exemption under the direct tax laws will be provided
- You will be eligible to get a deduction of 50% in the fee for filing trademarks and patents
- Other subsidies will be provided to you that will enhance your business revenue
- Udhyog Aadhar registration will enable you to open a current account in the business name without any chaos
- More chances of product reservation for manufacturing from SSI/MSME
- The guarantee extent cover raises from 75% to 80%
- Eligible for barcode registration subsidy
- Octroi benefits
- Protect you from delayed payments
Udhyog Aadhar registration is done both by online and offline:
Everything has turned up in online now. So, the filing, registration became paperless except having scanned copies. The same is applied for Udhyog Aadhar Registration. This online registration does not bear any cost. The UAD online registration process is as follows:
- First, visit the official website of Udhyog Aadhar Registration where your work begins for registration.
- Record your personal information
- Enter your 12 digit Unique Aadhar Number. Then, click on “Validate & Generate OTP”. After receiving OTP to your registered mobile number, enter it. Now, select your social category (OBC, General, ST, SC)
- Now, fill the entire details about your Entity, especially your entity name to showcase to the public. Get separate UADs for more than one entity.
- Provide the complete details about your entity say Postal address, city, district, pin code, state, email and mobile number
- Mention which date and year your enterprise has started its operation from. Select it from the provided calendar. Provide any previous registration like SSI, EM1, and EM2
- Bring down your entity’s active bank account number with IFSC Code.
- Mention the mainline activity of your entity say manufacturing or service.
- Now, at last, it is the turn to the fill total number of employees and the total amount invested in your enterprise.
- Finally, select the district industry centre from the available drop-down list. Accept the declaration and submit the application so as to complete the UAD registration process. Now, you will get an acknowledgment number.
What are the documents and details essential to complete your UAD registration?
- Name and Aadhar number of the owner who the business
- Proof for social category
- Entity/Enterprise name
- Previous registration of your entity if any
- Organization type
- Account details
- Current address details
- National Industrial Classification Code
- Total number of employees deployed in your entity
- Activities at present in your entity
- Entrepreneur’s active mobile number and email id
- PAN Card Number
- Total investment made to start the enterprise