What is a Private Limited Company?
Private Limited company is a one type of business structure or an entity which is used to do small ,medium and large business legally. Raising investments is an ease as well as liabilities are limited for this type of business entity.
Company Registration Requirements:
- Minimum Two Directors
- PAN card copy of proposed Directors [Get Attested from Bank Manager or Gazetted officer)
- ID proof (Passport/ Driving License/Voters ID)of proposed Directors [Get Attested from Bank Manager or Gazetted officer)
- Proof of present residence for all directors (Bank Statement/Electricity Bill/Mobile Bill) (Self attested)
- Address proof of the proposed Registered Office (electricity bill/property tax receipt, It can be a residential property)
- NOC from the person who owns the property mentioned above.
- 4 passport size photos of proposed Directors.
Other details required:
- Educational qualification, area of occupation and occupation type of the promoter(Self Employed, professional etc…)
- Duration of stay in the present address
- Company Name- Suggest a Name for the Company
- Main Objective of the Company- Proposed activities of the company
Why to register a Private Limited Company?
- Reasons to register a Private Limited Company are:
- It is a very popular business entity in India.
- Best way to build an expandable business.
- Easy to raise funds and get investments from angel investors, private equity and venture capitalists.
- Liabilities are limited, hence it can protect your personal assets.
- It offers a better brand recognition to the promoters.
- Recommend for start-ups and emerging companies.
Company Registration Process:
- Digital Signature Registration
- Obtaining Director Identification Number
- Name Availing from Registrar of Companies
- Drafting of Memorandum (MOA) and Articles (AOA) of Association.
- Filing of MOA and AOA
- Obtaining Certificate of Incorporation