What is a Partnership Firm ?
Partnership firm is a type of business structure or an entity which is used to do small and medium business between two partners under certain terms and conditions named as ‘partnership deed’. This type of registration has lost its relevance when LLP was launched.
Company Registration Requirements:
- Minimum Two Partners
- PAN card copy of proposed Partners (self attested )
- ID proof (Passport/ Driving License/Voters ID)of proposed partners (self-attested)
- Proof of present residence for all directors (Bank Statement/Electricity Bill/MobileBill) (self-attested)
- Address proof of the proposed Registered Office (electricity bill/property tax receipt,It can be a residential property
. 2 passport size photos of proposed Partners.
Why to register a Partnership Firm?
- It is cost effective mode to operate a business.
- Best way to start a small business.
- Recommend home based businesses.
Partnership Registration Process
- Drafting of Partnership Deed
- Filing in Registrar of Partnership
- Obtaining Certificate of Partnership Registration