What is a Limited Liability Partnership?
Limited Liability Partnership is a type of business structure or an entity which is used to do small and medium business legally. It was introduced in India on year 2008, hence is not popular as private limited company. Liabilities are limited as well as tax benefits are most efficient for this type of business entity.
Company Registration Requirements:
- Minimum Two Directors
- PAN card copy of proposed Partners [Get Attested from Bank Manager or Gazetted officer)
- ID proof (Passport/ Driving License/Voters ID)of proposed Directors [Get Attested from Bank Manager or Gazetted officer)
- Proof of present residence for all directors (Bank Statement/Electricity Bill/MobileBill) (Self attested)
- Address proof of the proposed Registered Office (electricity bill/property tax receipt,It can be a residential property)
- NOC from the person who owns the property mentioned above.
- 4 passport size photos of proposed Directors.
Other details required:
- Educational qualification, area of occupation and occupation type of the promoter(Self Employed, professional etc…)
- Duration of stay in the present address
- Company Name- Suggest a Name for the Company
- Main Objective of the Company- Proposed activities of the company
Why to register a Limited Liability Partnership?
- It is becoming a popular business entity in India.
- Good way to build a scalable business.
- Tax benefits are most efficient in this business structure
- Liabilities are limited, hence it can protect your personal assets.
- Investment can be raised to a normal level.
- Recommend for professional services providers and growing companies.
Company Registration Process:
- Digital Signature Registration
- Obtaining Director Identification Number
- Name Availing from Registrar of Companies
- Drafting of Partnership Deed
- Filing in ROC
. Obtaining Certificate of Incorporation