Registration requirements for manufacturing company:
- Minimum Two Directors is necessary
- PANcard copy of the proposed Directors [Get Attested from Bank Manager or Gazetted officer)
- IDproof of the proposed Directors (Passport/ Driving License/Voters ID)of proposed Directors [Get Attested from Bank Manager or Gazetted officer)
- Proofof present residence for all directors (Bank Statement/ Mobile Bill)(Self attested)
- Addressproof of the proposed registered office is necessary (electricity bill/ telephone bill, rent agreement and property tax receipt. It can be a residential property)
- NOCfrom the person who owns the property mentioned above.
- 4passport size photos of proposed Directors.
Manufacturing Company Registration Process:
- DigitalSignature Certificate Registration for all proposed Directors
- Obtaining Director Identification Number for all proposed Directors
- NameAvailing from Registrar of Companies(ROC)
- Draftingof Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles (AOA) of Association.
- Filingof MOA and AOA
- ObtainingCertificate of Incorporation(COI)
Other details Required:
- Educationalqualification, area of occupation and occupation type of the promoter(Self Employed,professional etc…)
- Durationof stay in the present address
- Manufacturing CompanyName- Suggest a Name for the Company
- Main Objective of the Company- Proposed activities of the company