Media company registration requirements :
- Minimum Two Directors is Necessary
- PANcard copy of the proposed Directors is mandatory [Get Attested from Bank Manager or Gazetted officer)
- IDproof of the Directors is mandatory (Passport/ Driving License/Voters ID)of proposed Directors [Get Attested from Bank Manager or Gazetted officer)
- Proofof present residence for all directors (Bank Statement/ Mobile Bill)(Self attested)
- Addressproof of the proposed registered office (electricity bill/ telephone bill, rent agreement and property tax receipt. It can be a residential property)
- Non Objection Certificate from the owner who owns the property mentioned above.
- Four passport size photos of proposed Directors.
Media Company Registration Process:
- Getting Digital Signature Certificate for all Directors
- Availing of Director Identification Number
- NameApproval from Registrar of Companies
- Draftingof Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles (AOA) of Association.
- Filingof Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
- ObtainingCertificate of Incorporation(COI)
Other details required:
- Educationalqualification, area of occupation and occupation type of the Directors (Self Employed, professional etc…)
- Durationof stay in the present address ( Number of years)
- Company Name – Suggest a Name for the Company
- Main Objectives of the Company- Proposed activities of the company