Registering a Company is vital. The policies of State and Central Governments encourage the start of companies. Since favorable economic policies pervade in Kerala, many of them come forward to start Private Limited Companies. Whatever the business either new business or venture or what sector it is operated for, it should be registered as a company under the Companies Act.
The Company registration needs the following documents:
- Minimum two directors with up to 200 shareholders that the Company needs
- The number of shareholders is limited to fifty while doing the Company registration.
- DIN (Director Identification Number) and digital signature certificates should be accompanied by the Directors of the Company.
- The obtained DSC (Digital Signature Certificates) is to be registered at the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) Website.
- The availability of names provided by the company will be replied within seven days by the Registrar of Companies. ROC will suggest some names, when the selected names of the companies are not approved.
- ROC is followed by drafting the Memorandum and Articles of association. The Memorandum of a Company states authorized capital and object clause which are considered as important. Bias between memorandum and articles of association is only the clauses which define the company’s internal functioning. MoA is important for forming a company and AoA is formulated under the guidance of any Charted Accountant and Lawyer.
- Soon after preparing MoA and AoA, the printed copies are sent to the concerned registrar for inspection and to note out objections, if any. After stamping all the documents they are sent to the concerned registrar along with essential details like the particulars of appointment of Managing director, Directors, Manager and Secretary.
- Formation of a Private Limited Company ends up with providing registration fee which varies based on the authorized capital of the company. Once the fee is paid the company is registered as a Private Limited Company under the Companies Act, 2013, the company will receive the “Certificate of Incorporation”.
- This entire process would take around 15-20 days for completion. However, one thing must be remembered that the regional office of the Registrar of Companies is the right place for registration of the company where the registered office or the main / corporate office is to be located.
The secondary details require forming a Private Limited Company is:
- PAN Card of the proposed directors
- ID Proof, Address Proof, Address Proof of the Proposed Registered office
- NOC is required from the person who owns the Registered office place. (If the place of the registered office is owned by the company itself then no NOC is required).
- Academic Qualification, Area of occupation
- Proposed Activities of the Company
Maarg Corporate Services (P) Ltd, Kerala a well-renowned company for Audit services, Legal documentation and outsourcing, Tax services and Company Registrations. We provide an end-to-end support and solutions to our esteemed clients. Our team of expert professionals with a vast industrial experience provides a quality service.